Friday 11 July 2014

My blog list

You may have noticed that I've now updated this. The original blog list was created when I began this blog, as part of the 23 Things for Professional Development course. This meant, of course, that a number of the blogs on the blog roll (if not all of them) hadn't been updated for some time. Not that there was anything wrong with the posts on these blogs; I just thought that it was worth removing references to blogs that hadn't been updated in 3 years.

You may notice that the blog list is now somewhat shorter. I do read rather less blogs than I used to, but I hope the ones listed will be pretty informative if you do want to take a look. Most are connected with Open Access in some way or another, because that's the focus of my work, but there are a couple of more general library blogs. Of course, I'm open to suggestions if there is an amazing blog out there you think I should be reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment